Each month, the Teacher Appreciation Committee will provide a breakfast, lunch, or dessert for the teachers celebrating a birthday. They will also provide snacks and goodies on conference days and will organize an amazing token of our thanks during Teacher Appreciation Week May 1st – 5th.
This year, we’re planning the following for each day to celebrate our teachers:
- “Make them Happy Monday” Shower your teachers, specials, and aides with words of kindness, thank you notes, poems, pictures, etc to show your appreciation for their hard work and dedication to our children this year.
- Treat Tuesday – Splurge on a Favorite Thing to share with your teacher/special/aide. Bring in a favorite treat, flower, drink, etc to show your appreciation…
- Book Worm Wednesday — Help your teacher grow their classroom libraries by bringing in a new or gently used book…write a personal note of thanks inside if you wish 🙂
- Thrifty Thursday — Our teachers spend so much of their own time and money replacing small classroom items. Please help us to fill up their classroom supplies by bringing in new pencils, staples, paperclips, markers, erasers, dry erase markers, etc… anything that gets then through the day!
- Favorite Things Friday…let’s end the week with showering them something from their favorite things list! Gift cards in any denomination are always appreciated!
Are you interested in being a part of this amazing committee? If so, please send an email to Archway Lincoln Teacher Appreciation Committee. We could use your help!