One of the goals of Archway Lincoln PSO is to provide our parents with knowledge to help raise Great-Hearted children. To that end, we’ve created the Parent Positive Series. Our intention is to provide you, the parents, with informative speakers and blog posts containing practical ideas and information.
Love and Logic with Larry Kerby on Thursday, October 18th
We’re excited to announce our first speaker for the 2018-19 school year! Join us Thursday, October 18th from 6:30 – 8 p.m. for a FREE seminar to hear dynamic and humorous speaker Larry Kerby cover the basics of Love and Logic. In this insightful and entertaining intro, you’ll begin learning how to:
- Help children take ownership of their own problems
- Use tools that will allow you to eliminate arguing in the home
- Get children to act the first time you ask
- Help children to be more responsible
- Allow the consequences to be the “bad guy,” not you
We are currently working to schedule speakers on additional topics for the 2018-19 school year. When we have confirmed dates and times, we will post them here.
If you have suggestions for topics, please email Archway Lincoln Parent Positive Committee.