Our 3nd Annual Read-a-Thon has come to a successful conclusion.
We raised $21,800 for the library and school.
We plan to use the money for library furniture, funds for music, art, PE, and Latin, and school improvements.
Incentives for Your Child
The following incentives will be given throughout the month of November.
- $25 or 2 donors, Pick a Prize from Whoo’tie’s Treasure Box, November 9th
- $50 or 5 donors, Fun Sock Friday, November 17th
- $100 or 10 donors, Student/Teacher Kickball Game, November 21st
- Top 10 earners per grade, special “Top Contributor” sticker on library book of their choice, donated in their name
- Top 5 earners per grade, entered into raffle for a Book Set and One-on-One time with Administrator: Stories with Stecker or Cuisine with Cook (drawing held end of November)
- Top overall earner wins a new Kindle Fire (prize given end of November)
- The top earning class will get a Popcorn Party!
- Your child will receive an invitation/permission slip to participate in each incentive.