If you pre-ordered a wrist corsage for your little girl, you must pick them up on Friday, February 5th between 2:30 p.m. and 3:30 p.m. at the kitchen door to the MPR on the Archway side.
CORSAGES WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED AT THE DANCE.
To pick up your corsage:
- Walk up to the kitchen door next to the side doors to the MPR (it’s the solid door between the MPR doors and the doors the kids enter in the morning). There will be a table at the door.
- Give your name and the parent volunteer will give you your corsage(s).
- You must pick up your child in normal fashion (either walk-up near playground or drive-up). Children will not be released to parents at the door to the MPR.
- We will not distribute corsages to parents in their car in the drive-up line.
- You are not permitted to exit your car while in the drive-up line once dismissal begins.
If you can’t pick up your corsage during the pickup timeframe, please email Nadia.