Good afternoon, Archway Lincoln families. This is a friendly reminder that Teacher Appreciation Week starts Monday, May 1st and goes through Friday, May 5th. PSO has lots of wonderful things planned for our teachers, but we encourage you to show your own appreciation, as well.
What’s below is a recommendation, not a requirement. Do what your budget and time allow. Anything our teachers receive is appreciated.
- “Make them Happy Monday” Shower your teachers, specials, and aides with words of kindness, thank you notes, poems, pictures, etc to show your appreciation for their hard work and dedication to our children this year.
- Treat Tuesday – Splurge on a Favorite Thing to share with your teacher/special/aide. Bring in a favorite treat, flower, drink, etc to show your appreciation…
- Book Worm Wednesday — Help your teacher grow their classroom libraries by bringing in a new or gently used book…write a personal note of thanks inside if you wish 🙂
- Thrifty Thursday — Our teachers spend so much of their own time and money replacing small classroom items. Please help us to fill up their classroom supplies by bringing in new pencils, staples, paperclips, markers, erasers, dry erase markers, etc… anything that gets then through the day!
- Favorite Things Friday…let’s end the week with showering them something from their favorite things list! Gift cards in any denomination are always appreciated!
If you need information on your teacher’s Favorite Things, there is a binder in the front office with a sheet they filled out at the beginning of the year. You can also ask your classroom liaison for details.
Questions? Email your classroom liaison or Archway Lincoln PSO.
Our teachers work hard for our children. Let’s thank them for it.