Good evening, Archway Lincoln families! We have only FIVE days left in our Read-a-Thon, but a whopping $9,000 to go to reach our goal.
Here are some interesting numbers:
- 405 students (out of a total 515) are READING and LOGGING TIME. That’s great, but…
- ONLY 156 students (30%) HAVE SPONSORS!
- Average donation per sponsored child is $25.24
- If the 249 students who don’t have a sponsor each raise $25, we’ll add an additional $6,000 to our fundraising total
- If the 249 students who don’t have a sponsor each raise $40, WE WILL MEET OUR GOAL!
Your hard work last year helped us get our library up and running this fall — something that’s not happened for many Great Hearts schools the second year they were open. But opening a library with half of the shelves empty is shorting our children of wonderful reading opportunities.
Our library has ONLY 1,100 BOOKS and our teachers have wish-lists that are pages long. Your donations will be used to purchase more books for the library and help our teachers get the things they need for their classroom.
If you haven’t yet authorized your child to solicit donations, please do so. Questions? Email Archway Lincoln PSO.
Thank you for helping us meet our goal of $20,000!