Good morning Archway Lincoln families! There is a lot of info in this update, so please read all the way through.
Meet PSO at Meet the Teacher
Today is an exciting day…Meet the Teacher! We on the PSO Leadership team look forward to meeting all of the students and families this evening. To that end, Archway Lincoln PSO will have a table set up outside the MPR where you can:
- View the spirit items PSO is offering (water bottles, cups, mugs, t-shirts, lanyards, and totes) and pick up an order form
- The water bottles you saw at Parent Orientation will be available at school Monday evening. They’re $5 — cash or check accepted
- Ask any questions about PSO
- Put your name down to volunteer (if you haven’t already)
- Get info about our next Family Fun Night (more on that below)
The Lunches Team will also have tables set up where you can learn about the lunch program, get registration information, and taste yummy samples from some of our lunch partners, including:
- BBQ Innovations
- Wok Box
If you’d like to take a sneak-peek at what we have to offer, check out the Lunches page. You can also see what we’ll have at the Snack Bar. We look forward to meeting you!
Kinder Parent Breakfast
Just a friendly reminder to all kindergarten parents to join together in the MPR on Tuesday morning (first day!) after drop-off for coffee, donuts, muffins, and juice…and to share your stories about your kindergartner’s first day. More info can be found here.
Next Family Fun Night
The next Family Fun Night will be Monday, August 17th at Rubio’s (next to the Harkins Theaters on Gilbert/Germann). You can view more info and download the flyer here. Note that the flyer must be presented at the register for Archway Lincoln to receive credit.
Hot Lunch Order Deadline
The deadline for ordering hot lunches for your children the week of August 17th is THIS Friday at 7 a.m. Check out the Lunches page for more details.